I really only have one idea for this paper. I want to write about Forensic Psychology. I want to write about this because this is what i want to do in the future, and has been what i wanted to do since early middle school. I also think it would be a good thing to write about because everyone knows what a psychologist is but not a lot know what a forensic psychologist is.
In my paper I will talk about what exactly it is and what they do. How its different then a regular psychologist. What kinda places as a forensic psychologist you work at. Not very sure what all I wanna talk about with it. But ill figure it out while I write my paper.
Is it like the stuff we see on television? I swear it's something that would go with Law and Order or some other show. If so, it could be interesting to relate something that people THINK they know about and give them the true facts behind the profession.
ReplyDeleteYour focus seems good. I think since it's a specific branch of a larger area of study that you should be able to get enough information without having to go into a super amount of detail (and thus up your word count into the thousands).
10/10