Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Blog #1 Abilities as a Writer

As a writer, I tend to push of my writings just because i can never think of ways to start them or what to say. When it comes to writing I take them seriously and all but my words don't come out as good on paper as they do in my head that's why i push them off. Rambling within a paper would have to be something i do a lot, but because of it i can always meet the length assigned. I also tend to repeat things i say within the paper too. The only writing i do is when i have to for school mostly but when it comes to writing on my own it usually doesn't happen. I would like to be able to get my words out onto paper with the way they sound in my head. Also working on my grammer when writing. When i work on a paper the majority of my focus is on the length and the words not the grammer. All in all writing is not a strong suit of mine.

Going into English 101 and English 102 so sudden from a normal English class kinda freaks me out. When I know my writing skills aren't the best they could be and we have so many papers to write this semester its a little overwhelming. I'm hoping that this year helps me out with finaling getting certain grammer rules stuck into my head, and helping get words out of my head a little easier. Besides those to things I'm pretty confident in my writing.

1 comment:

  1. In what way do you mean you push off your writing? Do you mean that you procrastinate the task? We'll certainly be working on some of the things mentioned above. Through pre-writing and good research, you'll be able to work on improving your writing.

    It'll be a tough semester, but I know you're up for the challenge! 10/10

    ReplyDelete